RONLAD Ö

MI NOMBRE ES RONALD SOY POCO ALTO Y MORENO ESTOY ESTUDIANDO EN LA ESCUELA H.P.I.A.M

viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012


“What I will Do to Graduate from High School”

               I will do my homework finish my class work on time. Turn in all my work stay more silent in my classes. Ask for extra-credit work when I need it. Study for all my test. Will arrive to school and classes on time. Join some clubs after school stuff to help me out in my classes talk to my councilors about wanting to go to college. You usually only take one or two classes during the summer. It is mostly for people who failed during the past year. It is very hard to graduate early from high school.

Study hard, don't use your extra time for clubs and jobs. Maybe join one or two clubs but not more than that. Remember you're trying to make the very best use of your time. And get books on how  to study. Work smart not always so hard. Get enough sleep. If you short yourself on sleep you can't remember, that's been researched and proven. Eight hours, at least. You might spend some money on Sylvan to help you study, that will get you the grades. There's no use hurrying if you do a bad job. I wish you success and happiness. Your time and don't graduate early if you can help it. summer school is for classes you failed you take it and try to pass them there might be a school that is an online school that will let you  go take classes with them while going to school.  check with your counselor with all these things to meet the requirements. Try to balance this out as best you can. Fix all your problems with people that you have messed up in the past and help and get help from others and take the advice from the old and wise J.

 

I Will Finish High school and be a registered nurse.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario